June 2021 Update:
It is my pleasure to announce my fully vaccinated status! With this happy news comes the return of my in-home sessions and design services.
All other COVID procedures listed below still apply at this time.
Although the state has relaxed the mask mandates, my masking policy remains unchanged. My team and I will continue to wear masks at all session out of respect for vulnerable clients.
Your safety is my top priority, today and everyday.
As mom who once watched her infant son require intubation due to a communicable respiratory virus, I take these matters seriously.
Above and beyond my standard health and hygiene procedures, I have added the following precautions:
- OUTDOOR SESSIONS ONLY
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS THE NIGHT BEFORE
- NO SIGNS OF OF ILLNESS WITHIN TWO WEEKS
- 24-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY WAIVED
- SIX FEET OF PHYSICAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES
- MASKS WORN BY ANYONE NOT BEING PHOTOGRAPHED
- TOUCH-FREE PAYMENT AND BOOKING
- ADHERENCE TO ALL GOVERNMENT MANDATES AND RESTRICTIONS
Addtionally, all bookings will require acknowledgement of these policies via signature of a COIVD Health and Safety Contract Addendum.
Thank you for your help providing a safe and healthy portrait session!
Please reach out via my contact page if you have any questions.
add a comment